The Role Assessments Play in Talent Management
- Format: Self-Paced
- Course Duration: 2 hrs 5 mins
- SHRM Professional Development Credits: 2
- HRCI General Recertification Credits: 2
- Certificate of Completion
If you had a way to better ensure your organization was hiring the best candidate for a job, internally promoting the best employee and maximizing the potential of its workforce, wouldn't you try it? Research tells us that nearly 80% of companies with 100 or more employees utilize talent assessments in the recruitment of external hires. This course will not only discuss their use in talent acquisition but also in on-boarding and in on-going talent development. The content is designed for you, the HR professional, to learn about these great tools and how to use them during major phases of the employment cycle.
After this course, you'll be able to:
- Demonstrate the different places in the employment cycle where talent assessments can be used.
- Understand what to look for in order to determine the quality level of a talent assessment.
- Categorize a talent assessment & how best to use it.
- Determine which talent assessments are appropriate for positions with a high or low volume of applicants.
Add Talent Assessments to your HR toolkit. Better enable yourself and your management team to win the war for talent and drive business performance.
Dr. Craig Haas is a Management Consultant and Executive Coach at Advantage Performance Group with over 15 years of experience in helping companies select high quality talent and develop leaders.
His...Craig's Full Bio
Module 1 0/10
Setting The Foundation
Module 2 0/20
Module 3 0/6
Talent Acquisition: High Volume
Module 4 0/5
Talent Acquisition: Low Volume
Module 5 0/5
Talent Acquisition: Executive Assessments
Module 6 0/6
Talent Acquisition: Internal Candidates
Module 7 0/3
Module 8 0/3
Ongoing Talent Development
Module 9 0/3