- Format: Self-Paced
- Course Duration: 1 hrs 8 mins
- SHRM Professional Development Credits: 1
- HRCI Business Recertification Credits: 1.25
- Certificate of Completion
Imagine if something you were doing was ineffective. You have two choices. You can either wait until a Sr. leader questions your effectiveness OR you can take the time to figure out what’s wrong and how to fix it.
Lean HR resources are used to eliminate waste, identify the root cause of a problem and focus on the customer. As HR Professionals we set goals to support the strategic needs of the business. We can especially benefit from applying Lean tools in our effort to demonstrate value and meet customer expectations.
Lean HR isn’t just for large companies. It applies to all Human Resources professionals. During this course, you will learn…
- The core concepts associated to thinking lean.
- A project management method to help improve an HR process.
- Several tools which allow you and your team to make process improvements.
- How to identify an opportunity to use these concepts.
Christina A. Danforth, SHRM-SCP & SPHR, launched HR Jetpack in 2016 to support the development and professional growth of her fellow HR colleagues. She started her HR career in 2002....Christina's Full Bio
Module 1 0/5
Setting The Foundation
Module 2 0/8
Module 3 0/4