Welcome and Course Overview
- Course: Effective Leadership Communications for HR Professionals
- Module: Setting The Foundation
- Lesson Type: Video
- Lesson Duration: 1:25
Welcome. My name is Christina Danforth. This course is designed for HR professionals by an HR professional. The overall objective is to help you develop a professional presentation with a clear, concise message for a senior leadership or management meeting. We’ll use three common HR scenarios to demonstrate how to build a professional presentation including employee attrition, updates to an interview process and employee survey scores.
After completing the class, you will be able to...
- Build a straightforward professional presentation with a focus on HR topics
- Send a clear, concise message with senior leadership as the audience
- Identify and answer the 7 questions used for building story context
- Recognize the 7 deadly distractions of a presentation
- Develop a clean picture by illustrating your message with charts and graphs
- Understand and use best practices for delivering and preparing the presentation.
So let’s get started!
Christina A. Danforth, SHRM-SCP & SPHR, launched HR Jetpack in 2016 to support the development and professional growth of her fellow HR colleagues. She started her HR career in 2002....Christina's Full Bio
Module 1 0/6
Setting The Foundation
Module 2 0/4
High Employee Turnover Rate
Module 3 0/4
Interview Process Update
Module 4 0/4
Employee Survey Results
Module 5 0/5
Presentation Review & Delivery
Module 6 0/2